- Removes Trapped Ear Water
- Helps Prevent Swimmer's Ear & Surfer's Ear
- Works fast in only 5- 10 minutes.
- Safe for kids and adults.
- More convenient than ear drops providing on the spot relief.
- Alcohol free, dries and relieves.
- Patented Water Absorbing Ear Plugs
- Earth friendly as ClearEars can be reused to help plants retain water. See package for details.
Water trapped in the ears after swimming or bathing can be very uncomfortable and may lead to ear problems such as Swimmer’s Ears. The revolutionary, patent pending product, ClearEars®, is a soft, comfortable earplug containing a FDA approved polymer which draws water from the ears after swimming, bathing or showering. Revolutionary design draws in and holds water. Contains 5 pairs & water-resistant carry case
1. With clean hands, roll earplug back and forth between your fingers into a tight cylinder.
2. Immediately insert compressed earplug into ear canal. Hold earplug in place a few moments until it gently expands to give a snug, comfortable fit.
3. Leave ClearEars® in your ear for 5-10 minutes to absorb trapped ear-water.
4. Remove ClearEars® by gently pulling earplug from your ear. Discard after one use.
Use only as directed. Adult supervision required for children under 11. Keep away from infants and small children when not in use. These earplugs are non-toxic but may interfere with breathing if caught in throat, which could lead to serious injury or death. Do not use while bathing, showering or swimming.
ClearEars® are made from a material that's safe and non-toxic to both people and plants. After you've finished using them, ClearEars® can be cut up and added to the soil for your house plants to help retain valuable moisture. Your plants will love them too!
2.5 x 1.2 x 1.2 cm
5 Pairs of ClearEars in water-resistant carry case