- Stores and crushes pills
- Crushes pills so they can be mixed with food or water
- Has pill storage in the base
- Top portion doubles as a small drinking cup
- Serrated disks for easier crushing of pills
- Clear base so you can see pill being crushed
- Made from food grade plastic.
The unique three-piece Pill Crusher with Built-In Storage crushes pills into powder effortlessly for easier swallowing. Serrated disks grind pills up faster and easier than ever before. A tablet container is built into the crusher to store your medication. The top portion may also be used as a drinking cup.
1. Unscrew crusher cap and place pills into container.
2. Screw the crusher cap down tightly against the pills. Then, with a firm hold on the crusher cap, rotate the crusher cap back and forth to crush the tablets. Repeat this back and forth movement until a uniform powder has been achieved. Each time the cap is rotated back and forth, increase the forward rotation to increase the crushing pressure on the pills. When the cap can no longer be rotated down onto the tablets, back the rotation off one or two revolutions and tap the container on a table to redistribute the powder. Repeat the back and forth crushing rotation of the cap. Do this several times to achieve an extremely fine powder. Remove the cap to empty powdered pills from container.
3. To store medication, unscrew bottom pill container cover and fill container with tablets. Replace the cover tightly.
Wash prior to first use with mild, soapy water. Rinse and let dry before using. Repeat as needed to remove pill residue from crusher.
Enteric-coated tablets are intended to be swallowed whole and should never be crushed before taking.
Keep out of reach of children
17.2 x 4.8 x 4.8 cm
1 unit Pill Crusher in blister-card pack