- Cuts any sized pill safely
- Stainless steel blade
- Safety shield protects fingers
- Transparent for easy viewing when cutting pill
- V-shaped holder to hold pill while it is being cut
- Pill Storage Compartment
- Made from food grade plastic.
The unique design of this Safety Shield® Pill Cutter provides a clean-cut pill without
the danger of cutting fingers. When closed, a stainless steel blade cuts pills in half
for easier swallowing. When the cutter is opened, the unique Safety Shield® moves
into place to completely cover the sharp blade so fingers cannot easily come into
contact with it. The innovative design also features "wings" that hold even the
largest pill for an even cut.
1. Place pill into "V" shaped hold (A).
2. Close cover to split pill.
3. Remove cut half of pill from dispensing tray (B).
4. Close cover and store in closed position.
Wash prior to first use with mild, soapy water. Rinse and let dry before using. Repeat as needed to remove pill residue from cutter.
Enteric-coated tablets are intended to be swallowed whole and should never be cut before taking.
Keep out of reach of children
Blade is very sharp. Always avoid direct contact with blade. Discard product when blade is not providing optimal performance, or if the lid binds exposing the blade.
8.5 x 4.0 x 2.3 cm
1 unit Safety Shield® Pill Cutter in blister-card pack