- It enables you to take your medications at the correct dosage at the right time
- Organize your pills for the week, then take just one day's pills with you.
- For each day's Pill Planner, 4 compartments open separately to avoid spilling
- Each daily Pill Planner is detachable from planner tray
- Made from durable food grade plastics.
- Braille markings on each compartment
- Very convenient for outstation travels
- Complete with prescription information label
- Made from durable food grade plastics
The Weekly /One-Day-At-A-Time Pill Planner contains seven individual 1-Day Pill Planners and a unique "snap-in" storage tray. Fill a week's medication at one time and then take just one day's dosing requirement with you for on-the-go convenience. The individual 1-Day Pill Planner have four compartments to cover all times of the day. Each is printed with the day of the week and the time of the day. The unique "snap-in" tray conveniently stores each 1-Day Pill Planner. An easy-to-use prescription information label is included to assist you in taking the correct dosage at the right time. Each compartment holds approximately 11 aspirin tablets.
To remove the pill reminders from the tray: (a) Hold the tray in one hand. Use the other hand to push out the desired pill reminder by using the holes provided at the bottom of the tray.
To replace the pill reminders back in the tray: (b) Hold the pill reminder in your hand so the lettering is right side up. Insert the top (morning end) of the pill reminder into the tray first then press down (c) on the main body of the pill reminder until you hear the "snap".
Wash prior to first use with mild, soapy water. Rinse and let dry before using..
Keep all medications out of reach of children. This product is not child resistant.
Made from durable food grade plastics.
20.5 x 12.0 x 1.8 cm
1 unit Pill Planner and 1 piece prescription information label in blister-card pack