- Our Large Medtime Planner is a unique, patented device allowing medicine users to fill their medications for the week and easily adhere to medication schedules.
- Each compartment holds 45 aspirin tablets
- Clear plastic lets you see each compartment without opening
- Made from durable food grade plastics.
- Removable covers for easy cleaning
- Contoured bottom for easy pill removal
- Braille markings on each compartment
The unique design of the Weekly Medtime Planner™ organizes all of your medications and vitamins for one full week. Features rounded scoop bottom for easy pill removal.
Filling the Pill Planner
Read the instructions on all of your medication bottles carefully and place the pills into the corresponding compartment of each day of the week and time of day. Only tablets or capsules which are to be swallowed may be placed in the Pill Planner. It is not suitable for strong liquids or suppositories. If you need help to fill your Planner, ask you pharmacist, nurse or doctor.
Taking medications from the Pill Planner
Open the lid of the appropriate compartment to remove pills, an empty compartment indicates that the medications have been taken for that time period.
|A Prescription Information Label is enclosed and can be attached to the back of the Pill Planner to help you organise your medications (see Fig.#1). Use it to record: 1. Name of each medication. 2. Dosage of each medication. 3. Number of tablets to be taken and at what time each should be taken. 4. Name of the physician who prescribed the medication. Show your Planner with the label correctly completed to you physician on your next visit.|
Wash prior to first use with mild, soapy water. Rinse and let dry before using..
Keep all medications out of reach of children. This product is not child resistant.
Made from durable food grade plastics.
25.7 x 18.2 x 3.5 cm
1 unit Weekly Medtime Planner™ and 1 piece prescription information label in clampshell pack.