- Inserts and removes contact lenses.
With this product you do not need to use your fingers to touch the contact lenses anymore. Bare fingers may carry the risks of infections to the eyes.
Directions for use
Insertion of contact lens
1. Moisten the hard contact lens remover & inserter with sterile saline or hard lens rinsing solution.
2. Gently touch the cup of the inserter to the center of a clean contact lens. The lens will automatically adhere to the suction cup tip.
3. Insert contact lens by lightly touching the eye with the contact lens. Contact lens will release upon impact with the eye.
Removal of contact lens
1. Gently apply the suction cup end of the remover to the center portion of the lens to adhere to your lens.
2. Remove the contact lens from your eye. The lens will automatically adhere to the suction cup.
3. Follow the instructions from your eye care practitioner regarding care and cleaning of your hard contact lenses.
0.7 x 0.7 x 2.8 cm
1 unit Contact Lens Inserter / Remover for Hard Lenses, complete with cylindrical transparent plastic container.